Insight event in Glasgow set to showcase the latest innovations in cloud-based payments & cash management
Scottish treasury and finance professionals have a unique opportunity to get to grips with the latest innovations in cloud-based financial technologies at a prominent free ‘insight event’ that is coming to Glasgow.
Co-hosted by AccessPay and SWIFT the ‘power of the cloud’ event at IET Glasgow: Teacher Building on April 21, features prominent experts from the global payments and cash management industry, including:
• Neil Gray, Director – Corporate Solutions, SWIFT
• Harcus Copper, Global Channel Head, SWIFTNet Corporate Access, Barclays
• Ali Moiyed, CEO, AccessPay
From the latest innovations in payment hubs and how they increase efficiency to advances in centralised multiple global bank accounts and real-time cash flow metrics, this unique event will put you in the spotlight about the exciting products available to businesses seeking to harness the power of the cloud.
Key topics to be covered include:
• How to utilise cloud technology to gain a competitive advantage.
• Maintaining complete ERP integration while using Straight Through Processing.
• Adapting to changes in the regulatory environment.
• Payment hubs, what they are and how they increase efficiency.
• How you can centralise multiple global bank accounts and gain real-time cash visibility.
• SEPA – opportunities and challenges across Europe.
Cloud-based solutions give treasurers and finance professionals the opportunity to eliminate manual, labour-intensive data tasks. Implementing automated processes and consolidating banking relationships creates cost savings and can free up treasurers and staff to focus on mission critical operations, as well as strategic analysis and forward planning.
To find out more about this unique event in Glasgow contact 0203 282 7152 or register online.